Meet our new Head of Virtual Data Rooms
Earlier this year we appointed a new Head of Virtual Data Rooms, Mari Nygård. In this interview she is sharing some thoughts about her new role and talks about Admincontrol’s increasing focus on the data room market.
1. Who is Mari Nygård?
– I’m a Business Administration graduate, with a Master’s in Marketing from Rotterdam School of Management. I’ve worked for 10 years in sales – including several years at Telia. My career at Admincontrol began in 2015 – just after the company was acquired by Herkules. I came into the company at a time when our new investors, who spotted the potential of our Virtual Data Room service, encouraged an accelerated focus on this particular business area. In the following years I worked extensively with sales both in Norway and internationally. We have enjoyed incredible growth and I particularly remember the over 400% increase from 2015 to 2016.
– It has been truly exciting to be part of the Admincontrol growth story and I’m delighted to be taking up a leadership position.
2. Why did you accept the role as Head of Virtual Data Rooms?
– When it became clear that my predecessor, Espen Bordvik, chose to move on after 8 years in Admincontrol, it was a natural step for me to take over the position. I’m passionate about Admincontrol and our focus on the data room market, and I have been lucky enough to be able to grow into the role, since I’ve been part of the team for a good few years.
– We are now, backed by our current owner Visma, investing heavily in the development of our solution. We have recently taken on 10 new developers and we are ramping up our focus on the data room solution. It is incredibly exciting to be involved in this key Initiative.
3. Will there be any changes with you as a leader?
– There will obviously be some changes in the years ahead. But that’s mainly because Admincontrol is a fast-growing company that is constantly evolving. For the next few years, we have ambitious plans to move from being primarily a Nordic player to offering a global platform.
4. What can Admincontrol’s customers look forward to in the years to come?
– Our development pipeline consists of several new initiatives, all intended to streamline our users’ day-to-day operations. We are also working on strategic projects, such as integration with leading Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems.
5. Why would you recommend companies looking to undertake an M&A process to contact Admincontrol?
– We offer a solution that is simple to use for all parties in a due diligence process, and the support and service we provide is above and beyond. We help to streamline and simplify complicated processes which in the end is what matters most to our customers.
[form id=”12″ button_text=”Request%20a%20demo%20″ /]